Are you looking for a fun and rewarding place to work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about the restaurant industry? If you answered yes to these questions, we encourage you to secure your future with us as we continue to grow.
We are in search of outgoing, friendly and hardworking individuals with a passion for high-quality food, craft beer, and excellent service to join our team as a server. Multiple positions are available.
The ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker who ensures that guests have a positive and memorable experience at our Pub and Restaurant. They will be responsible for answering guest questions about our beers, menu, daily specials and novelty items. If you have previous experience as a Server and a dedication to providing excellent service to customers, we want to hear from you.
Server Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Take customers’ food and drink orders
• Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
• Suggest beer, appetizers and meals to customers based on the menu and specials
• Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and maintain a pleasant dining experience
• Confirm orders with the chefs and bartender whenever a clarification is requested
• Assist with setting and rearranging tables to accommodate larger parties
• Build rapport with customers and provide them with a genuine, friendly and welcoming dining experience
• Able to make suggestive sells and upsell novelty to customers based on the items they have chosen
• At least 18 years of age
• 2+ years’ Server experience preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work 6+ hours on your feet at a time
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality
• Team player, Hard worker, Honest
• Flexible schedule, particularly for weekend/evening shifts
• Previous knowledge of restaurant POS software platform is a plus
• Passion for craft beer, entertainment, and atmosphere is a plus
Eel River Brewing Company offers Benefits to full time employees (including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K retirement), and competitive pay based on experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send resume with work references to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Pub at 1777 Alamar Way, Fortuna. Absolutely no phone calls!