Pub and Restaurant Assistant Manager
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding place to work? Are you passionate about the restaurant industry? Are you experienced? If you answered yes to these questions, we encourage you to secure your future with us as we continue to grow. Become a part of the Eel River Brewing Company team and join a well-established organization that has been a mainstay in the local community since 1995.
We are in search of an exceptionally hardworking and bright individual with a passion for high-quality food, craft beer, and excellent service to join our team in the role of Assistant Pub and Restaurant General Manager. Applicants must be driven and self-motivated with a strong desire to advance in the food service business and must possess excellent communication skills and a confident, take-charge presence with guests and other staff members.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working alongside the General Manger to implement our Pub’s policies and procedures, and will participate in achieving our revenue objectives. The Pub and Restaurant Assistant Manager will ensure that staff remain compliant with all local, state and federal laws, and that customers’ needs are promptly met.
Pub and Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Team building and development of staff. Training and supervising staff
• Work closely with General Manager and ownership to meet revenue objectives
• Assist General Manager in implementing appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
• Maintain safe working conditions
• Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
• Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and restock as necessary
• Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations
Pub and Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications
• 1+ year experience in the restaurant industry
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional organization and leadership skills
• Dependable and reliable
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision
• Current with all State required food safety certifications/permits
• Can provide excellent references
Eel River Brewing Company offers Benefits (including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K retirement), Annual Profit Sharing and competitive pay based on experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please send resume with work references to email@example.com or drop off at the Pub at 1777 Alamar Way, Fortuna. Please, no phone calls.