We are in search of outgoing, friendly and hardworking individuals with a passion for high-quality food, craft beer, and excellent service to join our team as a Bar Supervisor.
The ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker who ensures that guests have a positive and memorable experience at our Pub and Restaurant. They will be responsible for preparing the highest quality beverages for our guests in a timely, accurate, and friendly manner. The Bar Supervisor will be responsible for managing the cocktail menu, bar inventory, and staff training for all bar-related areas. If you have previous experience as a Bartender and a dedication to providing excellent service to customers, we want to hear from you.
Bar Supervisor Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage inventory levels and ordering of supplies, including but not limited to liquor and mixers.
• Conduct regular inventory counts to ensure accurate tracking of supplies and prevent shortages.
• Train new staff members and provide ongoing training to existing staff members.
• Prepare and serve drinks to Eel River Brewing standards
• Maintain the cocktail menu and make any updates or changes as needed under the supervision of the Restaurant Manager and Owners.
• Accept and process guest payments, make change and balance cash receipts
• Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each customer in a timely manner
• Suggest beer, appetizers and meals to customers based on the menu and specials
• Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and maintain a pleasant dining experience
• Confirm orders with the chefs whenever a clarification is requested
• Build rapport with the customers and provide them with a genuine, friendly, and welcoming dining experience
• Able to make suggestive sells and upsell novelty to customers based on the items they have chosen
• Stock the bar and maintain a clean and productive workstation
• Collaborate and assist other employees to ensure operations run smoothly and guest needs are met
• Assist the Restaurant Manager with other tasks as needed.
Bar Supervisor Qualifications:
• At least 21+ years of age
• At least two years of experience in a lead or supervisory role in a bar or restaurant environment
• Bartender experience required
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to manage and motivate team members
• Ability to work 6+ hours on your feet at a time
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality
• Team player, Hard worker, Honest
• Flexible schedule, must be available for weekend/evening shifts
• Previous knowledge of restaurant POS software platform is a plus
• Passion for craft beer, entertainment, and atmosphere is a plus
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
The pay scale will depend on experience(between $18-$20 per hour). Eel River Brewing Company offers Benefits to full-time employees (including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K retirement), and competitive pay based on experience. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Please send resume with work references to email@example.com or drop off at the Pub at 1777 Alamar Way, Fortuna. Absolutely no phone calls!