Brand Ambassador/Social Coordinator
Eel River Brewing Company Brand Ambassador/ Social Coordinator Position:
Eel River Brewing Company is looking for an outgoing, self- motivated and organized brand ambassador to join our team. The brand ambassador will be responsible for driving brand awareness across all available platforms including but not limited to social media, yelp, website and blogs. The Brand Ambassador will be tasked with the implementation, growth and management of an Eel River brand loyalty program. In addition, the brand ambassador will also be responsible for managing pub events/calendar and closely interacts with the pub manager to improve quality of events. The brand ambassador will be the voice of Eel River Brewing Company for both the beverage production facility and pub offerings and experience and will effectively and meaningfully execute social/pub campaigns from concept to completion. The ideal candidate would be passionate about social media and creating compelling content that spreads the ERB message across all platforms as well as stays up to date on emerging trends in the market.
This position will be based between our production facility in Scotia, CA and our pub in Fortuna, CA so applicants must reside locally.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Manage, design and execute all Social Media for both the Pub and Brewery. Platforms include but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google, etc…
- Build and maintain content calendar to support all brand activities for the pub and brewery.
- Implement and manage Eel River brand loyalty program to meet specific growth and return metrics associated with the program.
- Conceptualize, create and publish content across social media channels.
- Communicate the ERB vision, mission and values in a positive and meaningful way that will improve online engagement and brand association.
- Create and publish all Pub related content, including but not limited to menu updates, table tent updates, seasonal beer updates, etc…
- Work closely with the management team and outside marketing resources to deliver campaigns with brand and message consistency.
- Manage day-to-day community content. Monitor conversations across platforms and address in real-time.
- Identify new opportunities for community engagement and platform growth.
- Create, manage and distribute press releases throughout the year for new product releases, special local and non-local events, special internal events, and other initiatives as required.
- Develop, manage and execute brand promotions throughout the year. This would include seasonal campaigns, social media paid campaigns, ecommerce campaigns, and other promotions associated with strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
- Manage, design and execute all advertising via social media, radio, newspaper, magazines, and other relevant outlets. Ensure that these outlets stay up to date and have the correct information.
- Identify and establish any competitors and create strategies to stay competitive.
- Manage and update company website and ecommerce website.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide regular analysis of content performance and determine trends and recommendations.
- Uncover and recommend new opportunities for Eel River Brewing Company to activate within digital, social, mobile, and emerging channel landscape.
Necessary Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- A thoroughly social individual that is an active user of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Reddit and Tumblr.
- Understanding of these social media channels’ workflow, distribution, communication tactics, analytics software.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a relevant field preferred.
- At minimum, two-years social media and marketing experience.
- Strong oral communication skills: Always seeks out opportunities to start conversations with people; creates enthusiasm as a result of these interactions; strong follow-up and written communication skills.
- Must be able to create content for social media.
- Proficiency of basic computer programs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Current familiarity with food service, beverage, or entertainment industry will be helpful.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work quickly and independently, with proven time management and follow-through while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exhibit professionalism and integrity when making decisions on behalf of Eel River Brewing Company.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information pertaining to Eel River Brewing Company, with a commitment to work exclusively with Eel River Brewing Company.
Please email Marissa@eelriverbrewing.com with cover letter and resume.