The Eel River Brewing Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for creating original content with new and existing assets for all marketing outlets including but not limited to: marketing strategies for all brands, the creation, execution and management of all digital media, website maintenance and updating, design and execution for new marketing assets for POS, apparel and tools for sales team. The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for managing the marketing voice and keeping all company material on brand. This position reports directly to the National Sales Manager and CEO. The position is based in Scotia, CA at our production facility.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Manage, design and execute all Social Media for both the Restaurant and Brewery. Platforms include but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, etc…
- Design all new marketing materials for both Restaurant and Brewery. This includes but is not limited to, menus, signage, banners, sell sheets, shelf talkers, etc…
- Design, manage and order all POS for Restaurant and Brewery, including but not limited to: Pint glasses, promotional items, coasters, sell sheets, etc…
- Create, manage and distribute press releases throughout the year for new beer releases, special local and non-local events, special internal events, etc…
- Develop, manage and execute brand promotions throughout the year. This would include seasonal campaigns, social media paid campaigns, ecommerce campaigns, etc…
- Manage, design and execute all advertising via social media, radio, newspaper, magazines, etc… Making sure that these outlets stay up to date and have the correct information.
- Create and execute marketing strategy for all Eel River brands locally and out of the area.
- Identify and establish any competitors and create strategies to stay competitive.
- Manage and update company website and ecommerce website.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide regular analysis of content performance and determine trends and recommendations.
- Uncover and recommend new opportunities for Eel River Brewing Company to activate within digital, social, mobile, and emerging channel landscape
- Design new apparel with brand assets.
- Miscellaneous offices duties assigned by management.
Necessary Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- At minimum, two years’ marketing and graphic design experience.
- Must be proficient/master at Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Mastery of basic computer programs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Current knowledge of craft beer industry regionally and nationally.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work quickly and independently, with proven time management and follow-through while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exhibit professionalism and integrity when making decisions on behalf of Eel River Brewing Company.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information pertaining to Eel River Brewing Company, with a commitment to work exclusively with Eel River Brewing Company.
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills.
Please email, Marissa@eelriverbrewing.com with cover letter and resume. Please, no phone calls!