Marketing/Social Media Assistant
Eel River Brewing Company Marketing/Social Media Assistant: PART-TIME
Eel River Brewing Company is looking for an outgoing, self- motivated and organized Marketing/Social Media Assistant to join our team. The Marketing/Social Media Assistant will help our Marketing Coordinator to continue to grow the Eel River Brewing Company Pub and Beer Production. We are proud to be celebrating 26 years in our local community this year and we are excited to be growing our team.
This position will be based between our production facility in Scotia, CA and our pub in Fortuna, CA so applicants must reside locally. This is a Part-Time position with up to 30 hours per week.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Support Marketing Coordinator with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the creation and production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website and press releases.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as pub events, pub concerts, market events and more.
- Help to build and maintain content calendar to support all brand activities for the pub and brewery.
- Communicate the ERB vision, mission and values in a positive and meaningful way that will improve online engagement and brand association.
- Execute on all Pub related content, including but not limited to menu updates, table tent updates, seasonal beer updates, etc…
- Help to manage day-to-day community content. Monitor conversations across platforms and address in real-time.
- Execute brand promotions throughout the year. This would include seasonal campaigns, social media paid campaigns, ecommerce campaigns, and other promotions associated with strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
- Manage and update company website and ecommerce website.
- Provide analysis for campaign performance and provide regular analysis of content performance and determine trends and recommendations for Marketing Coordinator.
Necessary Requirements, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a relevant field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing.
- A social individual that is an active user of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Reddit and Tumblr.
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency of basic computer programs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Adobe Creative Cloud or InDesign experience preferred.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work quickly and independently, with proven time management and follow-through while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information pertaining to Eel River Brewing Company, with a commitment to work exclusively with Eel River Brewing Company.
Please email Marissa@eelriverbrewing.com with cover letter and resume.